In my own belief, I feel that within the next 50 years, the biggest milestone that Canada is going to face will be its own environment. As Canadians, we pride ourselves in having one of the world’s wealthiest, safest, and environmentally developed nations. However, I personally feel that we will let this get to our heads, and as we have already begun doing, we will become reckless with our resources, and our environment will suffer.
For instance, the basic green house gas effects caused by our vehicles aren’t being seen at the moment, but if we push this issue aside, it will undoubtedly show its face within the next 50 years.
I am aware that this won’t give you the “chills”, or do anything to make you want to act upon it. But, I implore you, all of you, Canadians, change your lifestyle, make yourselves more aware about our environment and do anything you can, small as it might be it will make a big difference in the end. So spread this message to your friends and family, so that we may reach out to the generations to come, after all, they are our legacy.
No comments:
Post a Comment